Hon. Nuruddeen Harande Mahe
He was brought up and born in Sokoto 4th day of December, 1984 he started his Islamiyya school at the age of3 years at Malam Atiku behind Alhaji Alhaji’s residence of Kofar Marke area, Sokoto.
He taught at Madrisatul Tahzibis Sibyan Aduwar Uwa Islamiyya Sokoto when he was 15 years old. 1999 he stated his Primary School 1988 to 1994 Waziri Primary School Kofar Rini, he then proceeded to Sultan Bello Secondary School Sokoto 1994 to 1997 where he sat for Junior Secondary School, he then moved to Federal Science College Sokoto where he sat for his SSCE 11997 to 2020.
He got admission with matriculation to Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto where he studied Bsc. Microbiology. He did his NYSC at Kwara State Specialist Hospital Sobi, Ilorin by the year 2009.
A postgraduate diploma in public administration at UDU Sok by 2014, masters in governance and public policy at UDU Sok by the year 2017. He sat for national medical exams which championed him to become a confirmed medical laboratory technician.
By the year 2018 he studied PGD in nutrition at ABU Zaria.
He commenced work as scientific officer II with Sokoto state government 2009 form then he was posted to School of Health Technology Gwadabawa
- Staff adviser MELSSA
- Project and seminar coordinator at department of nutrition and dietetics
- Deputy head of department of nutrition and dietetics
- Head of department of nutrition and dietetics
- Head department the same department
- Special adviser to Sokoto state governor on youth matters 2019 to date. He is happily married with kid’s loves travelling and youth activities.